After ordering a virtual office service from Unicount for your existing Estonian company you need to change your company's registered office address and contact person yourself via Estonian Business Register.
If you have not ordered virtual office service yet you can do so by following this link to self-service.
Here is a step-by-step guide for changing your company address and contact person in the Estonian Business Register after you have ordered virtual office service from Unicount.
- Log in to the Estonian Business Register using your e-resident digital ID card. Smart-ID does not work there.
2. Find the company you would like to access and click on the company name.
3. Click "Start the petition for an entry regarding alteration".
4. Now click "Alter the address".
5. Then search for Tammsaare tee 47, pick the second 'B' option, then click "Confirm choice".
6. After you have confirmed, click "Save the changes" and then "Back to entering the data in the application" to go back to the application view.
7. Now it is time to change your contact person. Click "Alter the persons in the entry".
8. Remove your previous contact person, if you had one, by clicking the "Delete" button. Then add a new contact person by opening the drop-down menu and selecting "Contact person" then clicking "Add".
9. You can search for Unicount OÜ by using our registry code, which is 14614272. This will automatically fill in the required fields for appointing Unicount as the new contact person.
Unicount email address needs to be added manually. Spam proof official address for Unicount is email@example.com. Don't forget to click "Add" after that.
10. Now you can upload the digitally signed consent from Unicount OÜ. This document will be issued to you by Unicount client support after you have ordered the services online. To start, click "Add a document".
11. When uploading Unicount's confirmation of consent for its appointment, select "Consent of Contact person".
12. After this is done you can check if all the details are correct and then proceed to where you enter your digital signature. Please note that you also need to pay a state fee of 18 euros for changing your company details after that.
13. For paying the state fee select one of the IBAN accounts displayed to you. Please make sure that you have the correct description and reference number provided by the Business Register. There is no card payment option available.
14. If you also want to change your company email on the register please find the section Means of communication and click "Alter the means of communication". Changing your email might be nececcary when you registered a company with your previous service provider's email. Unicount recommends activating eesti.ee email for reducing spam.
15. Delete your old email address, select E-mail address from the dropdown menu, type the email you would like to use and click Add. After that click "Back to entering the data in the application". Please note that you need to click the email confirmation link sent to your email address.